Hi 👋 I'm Sebastian Kade,
Something Worth Reading is where I distil my learnings from all the hours I spend reading, researching, observing, and thinking.
I mostly focus on exploring the human condition, how humans organise themselves, and practical ways for living that good life.
You can subscribe to get something worth reading in your inbox every Monday, or just browse the below:
- Favourites: top articles from all time
- Humanity: thoughts about how we can structure ourselves better
- Travels: learnings from wandering the world
- Living Happiness: my recent book on good living
- Reading List: What I've read and will be reading
Thanks for stopping by, and I'd love to hear from you.
I need you to completely throw away the perception you have of meditation because it’s highly likely that you’re thinking about it wrong. Throw out the woo-woo spiritualist who is seeking enlightenment, not because they don’t exist, but because it’s… Continue Reading